A few months ago, I had the pleasure of being introduced to Batch Nashville! You've heard of BarkBox (for the pup) and Birchbox (for beauty products), Batch is a local box for monthly or individual delivery. From snacks to jewelry, they offer it all.
Not only did they give me great information to share with you, they also gave me a sample (which led to my new Nola Granola obsession)! Check them out for yourself and see how Batch can add a special element to your wedding...
What is Batch?
Batch is hand-crafted, artisinal, local, reginonal, hand-delivered.
We seek fine ingredients, fine confections, fine purveyors, and fine goods.
Essentially, it's the best made local goods packaged up and delivered.
Basic wedding info:
All of our wedding batches are completely customizable and can be built to fit any budget. We can put together great gifts for the bridal party, shower hosts, family, and out-of-town guests.
Some of the purveyors we work with (and popular wedding batch items) include:
- Dozen Bakery (cookies, brownies, and more)
- Faye's Cake Pops
- TruBee Honey (honey & beeswax lip balm)
- Walker Creek Confections (caramels)
- Bang Candy Company (marshmallows & more)
- Miriam Designs (jewelry)
- Olive & Sinclair Chocolate Co.
- Nashville Jam Company
- Thistle Farms
- Willa's Shortbread
- Prohibition Popcorn
- Walker Feed Co. (drink mixers)
- Therapy Systems (lip gloss & cosmetics)
Consider getting batches for your bridal party!
There are lots of manly options, too, like:
- Sweet Meat Jerky
- BBQ Fight Club (Hog Heaven's sauce line)
- Eli Mason (cocktail mixers)
- Crawdad's (grill seasonings & sauces)